Saturday, January 26, 2013

REVIEW Skin 79 hot pink BB cream

http://www.chic-princessa.com/img/p/267-357-thickbox.jpg
TOTAL SOLUTION BB CREAM WITH 10-IN-1 EFFECTS

Moisture based triple function BB cream takes care of the base as well as colour makeup and allows the skin to look bright and natural without greasiness or feeling tight. 
Its a female's dream to own a glowy skin!Hence, If you have dull or dry skin, this bb cream suits you most. This is because the shiny pearl with gentle shimmering effect makes skin radiant and extremely attractive!

* It leave skin matt and natural all day long by sebum control effect.
* Because of the water drop type, it gives plenty of moisture. It feels cool when apply on skin because of its aqua effect.
* It have 8 types of plant extracts! It provides nutrition, make skin healthy, radiant, bright, and its oil free!
* It suits those with normal to oily skin.

Super+ Hot Pink Triple Functions BB Cream
* Whitening effect
* SPF25 PA++
* Wrinkle Free

Ingredients:
* Adenosine
* Arbutin
* Osmopur ingredients (mixed sunflower, rice bran, ivy extracts),
* Phyto complex ingredients

Isi 40g
HASIL PEMAKAIAN
Skin79-SuperPlus
 
 
APA KATA CUSTOMER ?
MJ091284 on 1/13/2013 7:44:00 PM
I am amazed by how great this product oxidizes to my skin tone. The coverage is great for what I need, the texture us creamy and not to heavy, and it goes on really smoothly. I really am impressed with this compared to other BB creams out there. 

ChenchillaxChop on 12/27/2012 9:46:00 PM
I love that this bottle comes with a pump, but wish you could see how much is left. Now - onto the actual product - it is lovely! I have combination skin - oily t-zone with dry cheeks. This product is really good at controlling oil, but doesn't accentuate my flakes. I'm around a NC20-25, and this is a pretty good match for me. The coverage is medium, I would say. This does a good job of evening out my skintone and filling in some of my larger pores. It makes my skin look healthy and glowy. The finish is semi-matte.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment